Monday, July 6, 2009

The 4th

The 4th of July was a great holiday for my family. We went up to Manti, Ut because that is kind of my families special spot, well at least on my mom's side of the family. My grandpa is burried up there, my great grandparents, my great great grandparents, and so on so forth (i am beginning to think that you get the point). Manti always has this really great parade that I love to watch because it is always really funky. Also they have a really fun program at the park with dunking people and races, it is always just a big blast. Oh and I almost forgot one of the best parts, the firework show, there is noone who has been able to put on a better show than Manti. It is always bright and really beautiful. And of course I can't forget the beauty of the temple. This temple is probably one of the brightest temples you could ever see. At night when it is all lit up you can see it from about 5 miles away, it is pretty awesome. Next year I hope to go up there again because I have the best times there!!!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Kay-Rose,

    You are in a lot of trouble. I sure would not want to be in your shoes right now. Mom and Dad are gonna kill you when they find out about this. If you are ever allowed near a computer again you will have to change your hobby to "sitting endlessly alone in my room with no music and no friends to talk to". See you in 2015. Love Johnny.

    ReplyDelete